The Hotel Montana is located in a peaceful part of Å pindlerÅ¯v MlÃ½n called BedÅ™ichov. It lies 750 m above sea level and it is a 5-minute walk from the city centre.
Montana is known especially for its avant-garde appearance, which is shaped by large atypical windows with a beautiful view of the opposite slopes of the Giant Mountains. The hotel was already opened in 1969 and it has become the most sought-after place for visitors of the Giant Mountains from all over the Europe.
All the rooms are furnished with WC, shower, television and SAT and telephone. Extra bed is possible in all rooms.
In addition, on the southern part of the hotel each room is equipped with a balcony.
Capacity of the Hotel Montana, Å pindlerÅ¯v MlÃ½n is 120 beds:
- 18 single rooms,
- 48 double/twin rooms,
- 2 suites.
Check-in: 2 PM â€“ 8 PM.
Check-out: until 10:30 AM.
- Hotel exchange office
- Finnish sauna
- Lounge (capacity: 30 seats),
- Parking (car park/garage)
- It is possible to bring your pet animal with you on holiday.
- The whole hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- It is possible to make use of a free Ski Bus during winter. It stops 50 metres from the hotel.
- The hotel can also secure among others tennis, billiards, taxi, hairdressing and cosmetic services and squash for its clients.